Saturday, March 21, 2009

trip to Taipei






These are a few of the pictures from a day trip into Taipei last Sunday. Jon, Chris, Danielle and I went to Ximen Ding for some shopping and general sight-seeing. I had previously been to Ximen with Kyla and found a funky little area with a bunch of bars and outdoor seating. After siting there for about 20 minutes Kyla and I finally realised we were in the gay part of town. It is definetly one of the funkier neighbourhoods in Taipei. I look forward to taking Stepho there when she comes to Taipei.

This is Jon, he is from Oregon. He likes to have various animals put on his head.














Chris and Danielle are a couple from Toronto.

1 comment:

  1. let me know when you have 10 min and we can make you a cool header with that bag of blonde noodles.

    ReplyDelete