Friday, March 20, 2009

life turned upside down


This is a picture of my new room, with a WINDOW! I can't beleive how much my quality of life has increased. I also made a trip to IKEA and picked up the mirrors and bulletin board to add my own touch to the room.
I am finally starting to feel settled and getting into a day to day routine. At first I thought there was 'no way' I was going to spend my year living in the dorm. However after living here for 2 weeks now it really isn't that bad. It's nice to come home after a hard day and have 14 other people know what you have just gone through. They can cheer you up, make you laugh, give you some perspective or just listen. I think if I moved out on my own I would start to get lonely. As well, I can save more money and travel for longer in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment